Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
Splashtop Enterprise is being used across our organization for remote support and service for all of our clients. It addresses the problem of having a user in front of their computer when needing to support them. It allows us to remote in and service the client without a user being present.
- It allows us to transfer files between our computers and the ones we are supporting.
- It allows the storage of credentials to access remote computers so we don't have to give them to our technicians.
- It gives us information regarding the status of computers without having to remote into them.
- More keyboard shortcuts for Macintosh workstations.
- Same level of features that Windows workstations have.
- Keeping a list of SOS codes from recent sessions to reconnect easily.
- It allows us to be more responsive to users and to address their issues faster than with other options.
Overall support has been great.
It exceeds our needs for providing a secure remote access and support solution.
It was really easy to get up and running with Splashtop Enterprise. All users seemed to naturally navigate the interface with ease.
Yes - It replaced Teamviewer. It was easier to deploy to the Apple computers (which is the majority of workstations that we support) without touching individual machines.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
It is well suited for support when users are present and know you are remoting into their computer. It would be helpful if it could create a virtual session like Apple Remote Desktop does to support users without interrupting their productivity.