User Review: "Sprout Social is a top-notch SMMS"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92591012013-10-29T15:01:27.150Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
- Sprout has an excellent support system. When we submit a ticket, a representative responds typically within an hour. They're even reachable by phone.
- Sprout's analytics are easy to understand for newbies to social media metrics. It strikes a great balance between advanced users and beginners.
- The RSS reader and bitly integration is fantastic and convenient!
- It would be great to see additional platform support, like Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn. I know Sprout is limited by each platform's API though.
- Sprout gives its customers a true look at their social performance. Instead of pulling numbers from organic searches and within each platform, Sprout compiles the data into digestible percentages.
- The teams and task functions allow for easy management of other users, which is wonderful from a social media team standpoint.
It's easy to use with a stellar support team. Being able to look at the overall performance of our channels and then take a deeper dive in is great. The RSS feed and bitly integration are just icing on the analytics cake. Plus, their Sprout Insights eBlast is packed with information and helpful takeaways.
Be sure to undergo a tutorial either through Sprout or from someone who understands the service. While it IS easy to understand, there's a slight learning curve that is definitely worth the hour of training. Plus, I recommend connecting their personal channels to the service so they are able to utilize all Sprout features for themselves.
Sprout Social Support
Support is one of the key reasons I love Sprout. When I have an analytics-related question or a team member has a computer/software error, they're always on it very quickly and efficiently.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response