Overall Satisfaction with SysAid
It is the core part of our IT support. We use the SysAid as our ITSM system and all the service requests are logged with the system. Also, our team members use it to keep track of their work and share knowledge. IT managers can also have detailed reports of what the agents are doing and how well they are doing. Management can find trends and make best decisions to improve our service.
- It is cost effective.
- It is supported by very talented people.
- It is expandable, you can purchase modules as needed.
- It is a very powerful system with lots of potential. However, it is also very complex and needs users to tune it or customize it before it can meet the organization's needs.
- The company is based in Israel. Depending on the level of the issues, sometimes there could be a time gap between the email conversations caused by the time zone difference.
- All service requests and incidents are logged and followed in the system since we started using SysAid and it is doing pretty well.
- It provides lots of valuable information for management to improve our services.
We chose SysAid over the cost concern. Also, SysAid is a power all-in-one application that can do all the work. We ended up using different applications for different tasks (patch management, anti-virus and asset management) because other management and performance issues.
The support staff are very talented and professional. To get the issue solved effectively and efficiently, I have to ask very specific questions and do my part first in order to get the best results. They are not very good at doing hand-in-hand baby-step guiding.
Do you think SysAid delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SysAid's feature set?
Did SysAid live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SysAid go as expected?
Would you buy SysAid again?
Our hospital currently uses SysAid as the ITSM system and it is doing well for that purpose. We had purchased the asset management and patch management modules before. However, it was not as flexible as some other commercial applications, and the reporting functions was rather complicate. We choose other applications for those tasks.