Overall Satisfaction with Tour de Force CRM
Tour de Force is a Sales CRM. We use it to track customers, tasks, appointments, notes, shipto's, and activities. We create scorecards from activities, and the Sales Manager can see exactly what the salespeople are doing with their customers. All this information keeps our salespeople in line with their customers, our company, and what needs to be done next.
- We can quickly see Customers sales for the week, month, year, and past years.
- We can get deep into the data of a customers sales history and what they are or aren't buying.
- There's too much data, and sales people have trouble finding what they need.
- It can be hard for IT or sales manager to manage all the data in an informational way.
- Better customer visibility.
- We have better customer rating for finding top and bottom customers based on orders.
Tour de Force can be very useful if you have someone on staff to configure and set it up. It needs constant upkeep with changes in what's needed, and constant updates. This would not be good for small businesses that do not have a sales teem. They charge heavily for tech support.