Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
Our company uses Vidyard to host informational videos about our products and services. We chose this platform to address the need for our sales reps to send potential clients videos that we've created without the worry of having other video suggestions from YouTube popping up at the end. This was a horrible problem because the next video that YouTube was suggesting was a video that said: "Why (brand name of a product we use) is a scam". This also solves the issue of embedding video on our website without that same video being suggested.
- Affordable packages: free if you don't need to upload more than 5 videos.
- Ss easy to use.
- Gives the ability to create branded landing pages for videos without distracting ads.
- Super fast.
- Great customer service/support.
- I would like the ability to add more to the landing page other than a CTA.
- I wish I had more analytics available at the personal account level.
- There should be a level available between marketing and personal accounts for small businesses.
- Empowers our CSRs to share videos with potential clients.
- Gives Sales Reps the ability to follow up on their appointments with further information.
- I would say it helps close deals, even if we had stuck with just the free version.
I think this platform is very well thought out. Sometimes I wish the dashboard were a little more clear when I am trying to see who has watched a video or not, but overall it's been easy to figure out on my own.
Do you think Vidyard delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vidyard's feature set?
Did Vidyard live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vidyard go as expected?
Would you buy Vidyard again?
Vidyard Feature Ratings
- Memorable follow-ups
- Memorable introductions
- Video hosting without other people's videos playing after ours.
- Calls to action added to video landing page
- We've used Vidyard to send out a short Memorial Day video with a personalized video wishing clients a good weekend.
- Vidyard has been great for texting links to educational video landing pages.
- Internal screen capturing and posting to share among our employees
- Sharing videos about seasonal trends
- Email marketing to our clients
- Landing pages for Google ads
I have contacted Vidyard a couple of times to inquire about analytics and went through a demo of the Marketing account level. My interactions have been nothing but easy and professional in dealing with them. I appreciate their quick response and easy communication. I prefer to chat and they make that easily accessible on their website.