Overall Satisfaction with Vimeo Pro
We use the product to host and market our product videos—demos, webinars, seminars, interviews, etc. It is currently used by the Sales & Marketing Departments and it helps gives our sales reps easy access to product materials that they can share with prospects and clients. We also embed videos on a lot of our marketing materials (landing pages, blogs, and website) and Vimeo Pro makes that very simple.
- Easy To Manage Content: The Process to Upload, Manage and Use is very straightforward
- Good Quality: The Player itself looks very nice, and the videos are always crisp and high quality to share online.
- Customizing the Look: We have many different brands in our portfolio, and Vimeo Pro makes it easy for us to customize and use various logos for different videos.
- Would be great to add forms/lead gen tools to the Pro version as the next tier is very expensive for a small marketing budget team.
- Provide templates/examples of how to present videos/product demos for specific markets/audiences.
- Generally favorable ROI due to the ability to store and share our entire database of videos, which is invaluable to our Sales and Marketing teams.
- Unable to fully leverage the lead gen features since it's not available on the Pro version. We do a lot of online lead gen, and this would be a great feature to provide to Pro users.
We use Zoom for a lot of recordings (webinars, videos, etc.) but it doesn't stack up to Vimeo Pro in terms of features and functionality. So we just use Zoom for recording purposes now.
Great for online video embedding and content management (1 TB storage is ample). Great for sharing internally and externally, with the library feature it is very simple to find relevant videos. The upload process can sometimes be quite long and there are some formats of video that are not accepted. We have had an instance where we tried to upload a video recording through a screen grab software, but Vimeo was unable to do it.