Overall Satisfaction with VMTurbo Operations Manager
Turbonomic is used exclusively by our IT department's systems administrator and myself. With the implementation of Turbonomic a year ago, we were able to evaluate the current state of our virtual environment with regards to resource consumption and successfully leveraged capacity planning to expand our host count to ensure room for future growth. We continue to utilize the monitoring and AI recommendations on a daily basis as well. Turbonomic has allowed us to focus specifically on its notifications to weed out the false positives of other monitoring technologies that are having serious issues with the current vSphere 6 environment as well and has proven to be extremely reliable in this area.
- Turbonomic clearly communicates the current and projected trends of all the key components of the virtual environment
- Turbonomic can project when your environment will reach full capacity, thus allowing you to make sound and informed purchasing decisions when planning for future growth.
- Turbonomic's AI recommendations and automation help you maintain a sound virtual environment while freeing up unnecessary administrative overhead.
- There should be a place to input exclusions into the system or set affinity rules so that the UI recommendations can take those factors into consideration.
- Turbonomic has had extremely positive impacts within our IT department by freeing up a great deal of administrative overhead
- We have already seen a huge ROI with Turbonomic as it has been the key factor in critical virtual environment host expansion decision making due to it's precise capacity planning capabilities.
- Storage latency monitoring has also been a huge tool for us and we will continue to use Turbonomic to help us meet the needs of the company from a storage performance perspective as well.
Turbonomic by far out performs the competitors. Through its intuitiveness and less verbose notification system, I know that if I'm receiving a notification from Turbonomic, something is needing my attention. This holds true especially in recent events where competitors have been consistently experiencing issues with the newest version of vSphere and it has resulted in countless false positive emails flooding the system administrator inboxes.
Whether the virtual environment is a small 1 host cluster or a large multiple host cluster, Turbonomic gives you the insight you need to make the best informed critical decisions for present situations as well as future capacity planning. Knowing when you will reach full capacity is absolutely crucial to both the space and performance that your business needs and deserves.