Overall Satisfaction with WalkMe
WalkMe is used across multiple departments in our company to help new users learn how to use our application and existing users to become familiar with new features. It is used to guide users through tasks and automate certain functions. Using WalkMe enables us to provide help and support to users without needing to grow our team.
- Most customizable product in the market.
- Great help content and support team.
- Includes add-on modules such as insights, actionbot and LMS.
- Very expensive compared to competitors.
- Takes quite a while to learn all the features and how to implement them successfully.
- Guided tours and messages.
- Ability to segment tours and messages for certain user groups.
- Insights data to analysis tours and app usage.
- It's helped promote new features to customers and get them to use them. This is important for retaining customers.
- We probably haven't had a return on investment yet due to the product being very expensive and requiring a lot of time to set up and maintain.
WalkMe is by far more customizable and fully features compared to its competitors. This does mean it takes longer to learn all the features, however, it also means you can customize the tours to a greater degree. Most of the competitor products are between a third to half the price of WalkMe, however, WalkMe also includes insights recordings/data, action bot, and other features which you would have to subscribe to separately and have unconnected systems if you went with a competitor. WalkMe is the all-in-one platform.
Do you think WalkMe delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WalkMe's feature set?
Did WalkMe live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WalkMe go as expected?
Would you buy WalkMe again?
WalkMe is great for guiding users around features in your application. It can show them where menus, options, and features are located. It can also be used to guide them through tasks, however, if the task is quite complex, the guided tours can be hard to set up correctly. The reporting and insights tool helps track the effectiveness of the tours as well as user behavior to help you improve the tours as well as in-app features.