"does what it say on the Tin"
November 13, 2021

"does what it say on the Tin"

Modules Used

• Expense Management
  • Travel

Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses

it is being used across the whole organization, it [makes] the expensing process so easy and effortless. [I] would recommend it to [friends] and family who do expense. the web page is very [user-friendly] which [makes] my experience as a consumer very present, especially this web page being useable on a mobile device you can take a quick picture of [you're] expense and upload it within [a] second What a great product[.]
  • User interface, which is very easy to use[.]
  • B able to use it on all devices[.]
  • Makes expensing effortless[.]
  • To be able to set up deadlines for then expense need to be completed by[.]
  • To be able to upload receipt within claims part[.]
  • A full tutorial on staring and closing a claim[.]
  • [Webexperience] could've been better. I preferred the mobile experience.
  • Awesome mobile app[.]
  • Very easy for employees to upload receipts[.]
Navigation is not easy and could be improved by incorporation a flow style of navigation for the mobile app but the [website] could be better[.]
I have used it to manage my own internal expenses, but have not used it to automate many processes. I have only used it for a very manual process because I am an individual contributor and am not managing any expenses, team members, or items that are expensed other than my own.
Its a quick and easy way to claim back expense[.]

Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?

Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?

Would you buy Webexpenses again?

Webexpenses is helpful in an organization where team members are traveling to places at the same time. Employees feel confident that it will be an easy process to submit any [work-related] expenses. It is smart enough and works well when there are many approvers and chains. With more improvements around scanning, I believe it can be a very convenient tool for companies to have.