Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
[Webexpenses] is used across the whole organization. Once invoice is captured no need to keep physical copy ; even if ink on invoice shades not to worry as soft copy is taken and can be reprinted when needed.
- No need to keep physical copy of receipt
- Soft copy can be accessed any time
- Soft copy can be accessed remotely - no need to call respective person .
- Some times photograph is not captured properly - need to improve scanning software
- Does not give logic - explanation of which GL to code - user gets confused for selecting which gl to use - we have given training - but user needs explanation at the time of selection of GL code.
- Sales pitch needs to be improved - they give 24 hours to sign the agreement - which was not good - we tried on their another product for scanning document - way it was presented was not good - felt bit rude - and not happy with that scanning document product.
- Support is not local - in Australia - only possible by an email ; phone support not available.
It has saved time of staff - physically travelling to head office for submissions. Remote approval is also good feature ;