Overall Satisfaction with Workday Prism Analytics
We use Workday Prism Analytics to gather data from multiple data sources and bring them to search, discover and gain insights from it. This is primarily used for vendor management by our supply chain team. It helps in processing vendor contracts, getting insights from the different rates quoted by various vendors. This is fairly intuitive software for someone who is a beginner in this domain.
- Data gathering
- Can interoperate with various APIs
- Data governance is pretty straightforward
- Pricing can be made better, subscription based pricing will work well
- Documentation and how to use demo videos can be made more instructional
- Connections to programming languages like R can help too
- Reducing spend on IT resources
- Faster decision making by finance and HR teams
- Creating a data warehouse in one-place by both the teams
Both are great products. The advantage of SAP Workforce Analytics is that it's widely interoperable between different APIs and databases. Having said that, Workday Prism Analytics scores much better in user-friendliness and the learning curve for the teams to start using it is very low. If Workday enhances its APIs functionality, it can compete easily with SAP Workforce Analytics.
Do you think Workday Prism Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Workday Prism Analytics's feature set?
Did Workday Prism Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Workday Prism Analytics go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Workday Prism Analytics again?
It mainly helps Finance and HR teams. Both teams can have data centrally located in one place. This not only helps in efficient decision-making but also helps IT in reducing spend and expenses on personnel resources. Finance and HR teams certainly need some understanding of basic data analysis, but overall they can benefit a lot from this product.