Likelihood to Recommend
Simple conversions from Acrobat PDF docs that have been created by Word, Excel, etc., probably do not need this program. But if you are ever faced with anything more than simple, straightforward conversions, this program is definitely worth it and will save hours of work. I have not found anything else that even comes close.
We've found that closing deals through Ocitv is very efficient and effective in saving our team time. A small team at our company has been using the beta version to display multiple quotes and proposals through our customized templates. The customization of templates allows multiple teams to leverage the software with little resistance from the client. We work with many legacy companies that still require a formal legal agreement
Director in SalesInternet Company, 201-500 employees
- Creates editable spreadsheets from Excel documents that have been scanned.
- Allows certain segments of documents to be selected for editing.
- Allows bulk conversion.
- Simple to implement and use. If you're using Word to write proposals, distribute, redline and edit them... you're going to save time on the first proposal you write.
- Impressive to our prospects. When we distribute our password-protected proposals, our prospects always comment on what a great experience it is.
- A huge time-saver with its templating capabilities. We have standard engagements with our clients and we're able to control and update the messaging as needed, and still personalize it to each opportunity.
- A company that listens and cares about their clients' usage. From day 1 at TinderBox, the team has been responsive to our needs.
- Tracking and measurement show our success rates. We love the fact that we get notified when the prospect opens the proposal and that we can track our team's success.
- It's a little challenging to edit the row breaks.
- Sometimes selecting all the pages in a document is cumbersome. "Select all" with custom conversion does not always choose all pages.
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
It's a fantastic platform as is, but there's always an opportunity to squeeze a little optimization into the fold. I am of the belief that the user should be looking left to go backwards, right to go forwards, up to the right for support, and hitting the menus for other commands. Sometimes I go to advance and I'm hit with the message that I have to save first... so I have to click a button up top to save, then back down to advance. I think a "Save and Continue" in places is appropriate.
Software as a service was essential. We wanted to be able to manage all assets centrally without having to go back and forth with documents.
Return on Investment
- I save hours of work when dealing with client information. It takes only a few documents for me to recover the cost of this software in time saved.
- Quicker response times on proposals
- Improved close rate due to speed and professionalism
- Incredible time saver
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Additional Pricing DetailsLifetime license: $149.95 / 30-Day Subscription: $34.95 / Volume licensing available: Contact us
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?