What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
It's well suited if you have both teams without specific skills working with data and teams who need deep data digging. Analyzer provides a lot of preconfigured and recognizable reports, and Data Query gives you a way to work with data in any manner you need. It's good for a media company as you can do cohort analysis and explore how visitors interact with your content
- AT Internet offers tools for target groups and users (for beginners in the field of web analysis, for example, dashboard solutions; for web analytics specialists, elaborate analysis tools with export functions in BI solutions).
- AT Internet is web-based and available on all devices and delivers user numbers in real-time at any location. The creation of reports and reports with AT Internet is fast to learn and the operation is very intuitive (good usability).
- AT Internet has brought very many new analytical tools on the market in a very fast time and relaunched older applications. There are currently still smaller bugs that should be fixed.
- AT Internet is currently working under high pressure on new analysis tools. The first beta versions look very promising and replace, which in their functionality now somewhat dusted tools.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 9 answers
The tool provides the needed detailled data insights . The new interface is promising and is likely to remove the inconvenience of lack of usability. We also like to work with the support and consulting team which is efficient and knowledgeable
Based on 3 answers
In contrast to Google Analytics AT Internet gives full and unaggregated access to the data. That enables drilling down to the smallest segment without running into sampling errors. This is particularly useful when analyzing small campaigns, newsletters or other high impact but low traffic marketing efforts. The drawback is the antiquated user interface of the Analyzer that is not up to par with Googles recently updated Analytics frontend.
Return on Investment
- AT Internet has enabled analysts to answer product questions with minimal effort.
- Rich Media tracking is a very powerful feature that gives insight into frontend interactions with video and audio without the need for other third party tools
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
1. per server calls consumption