<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.9 out of 100
Based on 120 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Very good online option for flowcharts and other purposes; can be quite cost-effective, too, depending on how you use it.
Lucidspark excelled in the areas of the pre-templates that was already created for consumers to utilize. If these pre-templates were not already available for me to edit then I would have been very lost on my dissertation assignment. I also love the fact that Lucidspark had various templates of flowcharts specific to the style or area of need the consumer works in.
- Creately provides the same experience that other similar tools (i.e. Visio) provides, but presents it in a much more colorful, unique manner. The colors are vibrant, and my clients have always been impressed with the quality and feel.
- Creately provides a lot of creative control over how your images look. I can play with the opacity and color scheme, or use what they already provide.
- Creately also allows me to create wireframes for clients to review, whether desktop or mobile. I can create simple, easy to understand frames and concepts in minutes - they're super professional looking and ready to share.
- I like the pricing model. Right now I can pay month-to-month, or pay a one-time fee for a year. It's also less expensive than Visio, which is very nice.
- It is very easy to get started. You can open a board and start putting stick notes on it right away. It's intuitive enough that anyone can dive in and use it.
- It is very simple and unstructured. While Lucidchart was geared toward flowcharts (and I co-opted it to my own purposes), Lucidspark is open to whatever format you need. There are templates available which are helpful, but you can also free-form as much as you like.
- It is easy to collaborate. You can share a board with colleagues, use it real-time to collaborate on a story map by putting sticky notes together from an entire team, or take notes together.
Team Lead in Product ManagementInformation Technology & Services Company, 501-1000 employees
- The transition Creately made this year to their new non-Flash platform seems to almost function like a beta release in some instances.
- Customer support sometimes takes a while to return and the responses are not always the best or most helpful. Follow up isn't great, either.
- I find it difficult to use the cursor and to understand how I can grab and drag a few items together, how to expand, etc.
- Too many shapes that you can chose from, it's good to have just a proper shape for a database, a bucket, and a couple of more shape which differ from one another. But I don't think that much more than that is needed, for my use simplicity is the best, and I find myself scrolling through all the options for too much time instead of focusing on the design which I want to create.
Engineer in Research & DevelopmentInternet Company, 501-1000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 58 answers
There is definitely a learning curve. The controls are counter to what you may expect or be used to. I am sure there are keyboard shortcuts, but I don't feel confident with them and sometimes the linking can be finicky. If you are a perfectionist, you can easily spend way too much time trying to make everything line up perfectly, since its not the most natural inclination of the software.
Manager in MarketingReal Estate Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 4 answers
I haven't used Creately's support. I don't know what to rate this to be honest. If there was an "N/A," I'd use that. I like products where I don't have to do a lot of research or studying to learn how to use the software. Creately allows me to jump in and go.
Based on 55 answers
We received an initial training from Lucid which was great, very informative and applicable to our own use case that we wanted to explore. We really haven't had any issues with the platform. I am not sure how to make feature requests, but this survey looks to be a good start.
Manager in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
In terms of pricing and functionality, Creately was the clear winner at the time, although the jury is still out on Creately's new version in terms of how simple it may be to use.
I think Lucidspark performs best in conjunction with Lucidcharts. There are other whiteboarding apps that have just as good, if not better feature sets. However, none of these allow for the quick transition to a working document that we regularly use with Lucid. Additionally, Lucidspark had the best filtering/sorting tools and the easiest meeting tools (timers, votes, etc) in my opinion
Project Manager in Professional ServicesInformation Technology & Services Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Creately is less expensive and dare I say more professional looking than Visio. It looks great at a fraction of the price.
- Creately allows me to share ideas and processes with my clients. It shows that I understand their business processes, and increases their trust in my abilities to work with them.
- I saw increased customer confidence. As we were discussing ideas and the project, everyone was able to capture details, so there was little or no ambiguity.
- Meetings are more effective, shorter, and we have a deliverable from each meeting that all attendees can access.
- The diagrams and workflows are beautiful.
Consultant in SalesComputer Software Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
* per user
Creately Editions & Modules
- per user
|Creately Online Personal||6.951|
|Creately Team 5||$401|
|Creately Team 10||$801|
|Creately Team 25||$2001|
- per month
Additional Pricing DetailsWe offer deeply discounted prices for non profits, educational institutes and charities.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Lucidspark Editions & Modules
|Enterprise||Contact us for a quote!|
- Per user, 3 user minimum.