<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7 out of 100
Based on 122 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I believe for the first time user with a small group of people setting up an event, [the Hubilo] platform and the support you receive from their team is wonderful. We really had 3 people doing most of the set up and had we not had our own self-imposed short period of time, would have found it very easy. Even with a short turn around from the time we signed the contract to the time we went live (1 week), we felt very happy with the end product.
Well suited scenario: Helping my graduates who aren't very "platform knowledgeable" to effectively download and navigate the app with only verbal directions....and not having to be there in person to do a "hand-over-hand" approach. less appropriate scenario: getting frequent notifications for conversations that I wasn't following or a part of. It would have been nice to delete those discussions so I wouldn't have to scroll through.
- The entire virtual platform is very user friendly on both the front and back ends.
- The opportunity for attendees to connect with each other via video chat using the Lounges made for good interaction.
- The support staff at Hubilo were always there to answer questions and assist when needed.
Director in Professional ServicesHospital & Health Care Company, 11-50 employees
- The app keeps everyone up-to-date with real-time notifications of how participants are viewing presentations, promotions and notices
- It enables exhibitors to view participants, including competitors, before going live in order to ensure equal opportunity and better understanding of how best to operate
- The meeting forums, such as integrated Zoom, were robust enough technology for those with cutting-edge gear as well as those less tech-savvy who might have older components as they worked for all types of hardware.
- The app seemed to capture the "Community" feeling one gets when attending a live show with personal messages, public and private message groups, introductory procedures and an all-inclusive design suitable for any user
- Polls can be ignored by attendees.
- Limited integrations, no Zapier.
- Refunding tickets can’t be self managed.
- Missing functionality: cannot automatically issue CE certificates.
- Missing functionality: must generate a large report and filter out to see who has viewed which sessions and for how long. Also, the attendees themselves cannot see what they have or haven't viewed so they are continuously requesting this report, which we have to filter each and every time.
- I worry about the accuracy of the report and when I expressed my issues I was told someone would get back to me, but they never did. I had several attendees who viewed sessions that did not show up on the report.
- Whova has an "Organizer" app where meeting organizers can ask questions and give each other advice. Once I entered the above info, I was immediately blocked from the organizer app and no longer had any access whatsoever.
- Also, we have to create a separate CE certificate for each and every attendee. Very time consuming and we are unsure of the attendance report accuracy. Makes us look incompetent.
- Overall I like Whova but this is currently not a great fit for companies that need to track for continuing education. It is missing key features. We would use it again if we didn't have to track attendees' time and attendance. It falls short on those features and therefore becomes very time consuming. Also, we could not be assured that Whova is working in the direction to have these features in the future.
Account Manager in OtherEducation Management Company, 1-10 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 6 answers
It has extremely limited customization; it is buggy; it sends stray emails you do not know are being sent and that are not customized, leaving your clients/speakers/moderators confused. The Exhibitor and Sponsor sections are considered separate functions but are similarly set up and have different sub charges. Exhibitors can set up their own pages but Sponsors cannot. Neither can see what their page looks like unless you do it for them. There is no need for these areas to be separate--it's not like my sales team has a different sales rep for sponsor banners and exhibits. These areas need to be combined and they need to have a way to preview their setup. Having the Exhibitor be able to set up their own page is a HUGE benefit, but it's only half-baked in its implementation. It is a HUGE disappointment once you figure out the limitations eliminate the benefit.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 56 answers
It was a great experience. A last minute change for our organization that has a conference every other year. I was disappointed that the conference was not going to happen this year. Then didn't expect much when it was changed to an online conference. What a surprise. It was great! So much more than I expected.
Buzz is difficult. I wish we could use Whova for teaching because it is so simple and mobile! I can't even get my classes uploaded easily on the Buzz platform. Can Whova increase its usages to include online teaching for the K-12 levels? That would be amazing!
Employee in OtherE-Learning Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
- Higher engagement from our membership.
- Satisfaction from our membership from event.
- I didn't pay to use the technology; was a recipient as a result of attending a conference. HIGH ROI for me as a made a number of new contacts even though I spent the first full day listening to presentations. Having the app allowed me to do the networking I came to do without having to be seated next to the person I wanted to meet.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Basic Non-branded solution
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?