What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
AdvocateHub is a must-have for any company that wants to get to know their customers, engage more deeply, gather referrals, reviews and testimonials. It's a must have for any company that wants to give their customers a place to learn from each other, to widely share content, to gather user generated content, to conduct surveys, to set up places to meet their customers face to face, to get more out of events, etc. There are literally infinite uses for AdvocateHub. It is without a doubt a no brainer, and an imperative tool for any marketing team, but honestly, any company in general. I will never work somewhere ever again without suggesting and pushing for this product to be used
- Influitive AdvocateHub is great at generating customer feedback and insight, but also enabling marketing and product teams to build fun, rewarding engagement points that scale.
- Influitive AdvocateHub is a great platform for amplifying demand generation campaigns, from referral drives to supporting social campaigns to generating customer-driven content for blog posts, landing pages, and more.
- Influitive AdvocateHub provides engagement channels that go beyond email communications. By highly segmenting advocates in the hub, you can provide an experience tailored to advocates by company size, industry, job title, or whatever vector you wish.
- Activities could be more easily displayed (but they're working on it!)
- More advanced reporting (they have a ton of reporting capabilities, I'd just like the option to save reports within the system instead of exporting)
- More advocate: advocate engagement through the ability to tag other advocates in responses to community posts.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
I really like working with Influitive and with AdvocateHub. Their support staff is awesome and everyone I have come into contact with at the company has been friendly and supportive. Their corporate interactions with customers model their product philosophy incredibly well. I am very satisfied and trust in their attention to me as a customer.
Based on 4 answers
Based on 10 answers
Influitive models best practices and is consistently innovating within Advocate Hub. They evolve the platform to meet the needs of their customers. Responses to problems are taken seriously and handled courteously and professionally I've always found the support staff to be sincere and willing to make sure I'm satisfied (as much as possible) with their solutions to my issues.
Based on 4 answers
The training was extensive and gave me the knowledge/ skills that I needed in order to implement my advocacy program using Influitive's Advocate Hub. I also meet on a regular basis with my Customer Success Manager. My Success Manager helps give me ideas for my program and helps me ensure that it's successful. Influitive is really invested in my success. They act more like a partner than a vendor
Based on 3 answers
The process of implementing my AdvocateHub was pain free mainly due to the fact that Influitive coached me through the process
Based on 2 answers
Return on Investment
- Increased customer engagement - 1 customer case study, 1 TrustRadius review and a customer blog within 90 days of deployment.
- Increased visibility to engagement and reward redemption (we can now track customer spend).
- A more fun way to interact with customers, when it is convenient for them.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?