Likelihood to Recommend
OnSemble allows each department to edit their areas with information that they want to distribute. Each department in the company can add as much inforamation to their area with documents, links, videos, etc
Well-suited for companies looking to get better feedback from employees. It's probably perfect for my organization (around 80 employees) because our COO can respond directly to our concerns. It might be less effective for larger organizations, but I can't speak much to that.
- Easy to create sections for each department.
- Ability to link to files and share reports.
- Easy access to visibility within other departments.
- Easy to disperse company wide messages.
- TINYpulse provides a nice, prepackaged survey platform with a library of suggested questions to use and hard-coded timelines and processes... so it is truly a "plug and play" tool.
- The platform produces some graphics and other methodology for assisting HR in delivering survey results to the rest of the executive team and/or to share with employees.
- TINYpulse does a DYNAMIC job in selling the message that the employee's responses are anonymous. Not sure if it is a generational issue or the result of younger generations watching a parent go thru a RIF or other job elimination, but the notion of radically-candid feedback is not one which I've found to be present with many Millennials (here or in past organizations), so this is a big selling point for TINYpulse.
- The TINYpulse platform offers a "Cheers for Peers" program, allowing the company to promote another form of peer-to-peer recognition which can even be linked to Slack (or nearly any business-based instant messaging system) to create a constant feed for all to see those receiving recognition for going above-and-beyond.
- Add additional templates for customization.
- Webinars on how other companies use this software.
- Ongoing best practices on how to use the software.
- TINYpulse sometimes makes updates to their app and website, and when navigating as an admin, I have found some of the links to be broken after an update.
- The pricing structure of TINYpulse has changed since we first began using it, changing from a pay per user amount to a bulk-buy amount. This led to some confusion when we went to add more users.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- Transparency within departments.
- Easy to communicate messages across the company.
- Easy access to forms and links you need on a daily basis.
- TINYpulse allowed us to retire old-fashioned ways of employee reviews (which nobody liked). It lets us centralize and organize efficiently.
- TINYpulse ensures all employees can speak up comfortably and anonymously when desired.
- TINYpulse gives all employees the chance to give immediate cheers to others for going above and beyond!
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?