Overall Satisfaction with TINYpulse
We use TINYpulse across our whole company. We use it to ask weekly questions to all of our employees, which they can then answer anonymously. This gives us a better, more honest read on how our employees feel about certain issues and situations. We can identify pain points among our employees, while giving them an opportunity to voice their opinions and feelings with the comfort of anonymity. TINYpulse also allows all of our users to submit suggestions they may have, and send Cheers to one another for a job well done. TINYpulse has an on-boarding feature for new employees, that allows us to as new employees a different set of questions about their new experience with the company. After a short period of time, they can be transitioned into the normal flow of questioning. It allows them to become more acclimated with the company and our use of TINYpulse before they jump in.
- TINYpulse allows admins to create custom questions to ask the entire company, and allows users to answer those questions anonymously. The responses are then available to the admins to review, without a user's name attached.
- TINYpulse has a great reporting feature for all of the questions asked. You can look back on previous questions and answers and identify trends.
- TINYpulse also allows the admins to reply to user responses while keeping the user's identity anonymous. This encourages open dialogue.
- When we have contacted TINYpulse for questions, they have always been very helpful.
- TINYpulse sometimes makes updates to their app and website, and when navigating as an admin, I have found some of the links to be broken after an update.
- The pricing structure of TINYpulse has changed since we first began using it, changing from a pay per user amount to a bulk-buy amount. This led to some confusion when we went to add more users.
- We have been able to implement a number of suggestions that our employees have posted on TINYpulse, things that our management may not have thought of but made a positive difference.
- We are able to identify pain points before they become a systemic problem, and can act to correct our shortcomings or adjust procedures to remedy the situation.
- Sending Cheers to employees is a real morale booster for everyone.
TINYpulse is a great platform to ask questions to your employees and receive honest feedback. It is great for asking questions that may take some thought to answer, or may make some employees feel nervous about answering truthfully in person (thoughts on employee benefits or company culture for example). Because the feedback and responses are anonymous, it's best to use if you have a team who will not abuse the system as a place to vent or un-constructively criticize.