Likelihood to Recommend
I would recommend it for someone who wanted to track reimbursed expenses or credit card expenses, but there is not enough in Rydoo to work with these two distinct categories of items separately. It is not a good fit for someone looking to have their expenses seamlessly reimbursed (like Expensify). I do recommend it if you need to work with multiple currencies, because it makes that easy.
Supervisor in Finance and AccountingAccounting Company, 11-50 employees
Honestly probably works well for almost any company. I have used Expensify before and while Expensify may be a bit more polished, Zoho Expense is wonderful. Plus it integrates with all my other Zoho products including Books and CRM.
- Saves recent accounts so you do not have to search for them each time you are adding receipts
- Matches transactions quickly
- Reads receipt details accurately
- The program will notify users if they have entered a duplicate charge.
- Once the end-users understood that receipts were mandatory, attaching those receipts has become second-nature. The app makes it very easy to do so.
- Support responsiveness.
- Features to detail what has actually been reimbursed vs. what has been reported.
- More flexibility in setting approval flows.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Zoho Expense 10.0
Based on 2 answers
Based on 1 answer
When Rydoo is responsive, support is just fine, but there have been times when our requests for support have gone unanswered for more than a day when their queue has indicated response times much shorter than that.
Zoho Expense 9.8
Based on 4 answers
Expensify was easy to use too but I feel like Rydoo does a better job of capturing receipt info with less work on the users end. Also with Rydoo you don't have to create a report, you can just submit expenses as you go. With Expensify you had to create a report first which added extra unnecessary work with no benefits.
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
I've used Concur in the past for managing and submitting expenses. When comparing what I know about Zoho to Concur, Zoho seems to be a more simplified tool focused on simply managing expenses, inputting, tracking, submitting and getting reimbursed. Based on what I know, Zoho gets the job done with no frills.
Return on Investment
- Rydoo saves time, which saves money. I'm able to make and check expenses quickly.
- Rydoo was easy to learn and integrate. It didn't require lengthly training so it smoothed the onboarding process for new hires.
- Rydoo centralizes internal communication about specific expenses, since you can leave comments.
Strategist in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
- Expense reporting was a nightmare during the first year in our office. I was looking for a program that was user-friendly, affordable, accurate, and most of all -- integrated with QuickBooks Desktop. Zoho does all that. They also have a full suite of other apps that are able to be integrated.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Rydoo Editions & Modules
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
- per active user/per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Zoho Expense Editions & Modules