What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Great for CSM and Client Services teams. Can help increase collaboration with Sales side. Really helps frame out how CSMs should be spending time and definitely helps with what clients to focus on. Has allowed us to stop focusing last minute on renewals and get a longer view to catch potential churn.Not really a "Support" software or [meant to] take the place of something like Zendesk.
Feature Rating Comparison
Role-based user permissions
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Marketo
Help desk / support tickets
Customer health scoring
Customer health trends
- I've worked with two other mainstream Customer Success-focused products in the past, and found their UIs very complex, particularly around navigation and creating custom reports. One in particular required heavy assistance from the product's CSM to stand up custom reports. I find that Totango has a very intuitive user interface and a simplified approach to reporting. Best of all, my Totango Customer Success Manager (CSM) is in frequent communication throughout the course of the month so I rarely ever feel 'stuck.'
- Being a fairly heavy Salesforce user in past roles, I was highly critical of the Sales and Account Management teams working in silos: Sales in Salesforce, and Account Managers in Totango. Totango gives you plenty of import/export options with Salesforce in mind so that Account Managers like myself don't have to worry about double-entry of notes and other data points.
- My favorite features by far are creating tasks and touch points. It's incredibly simple, and includes a timeline of events on the customer profile page so that you can easily glance at the most recent activity.
Account Manager in SalesInformation Technology and Services Company, 51-200 employees
- A bit of a learning curve going in.
- Would like to have some improved logic in the filters/ health profiles. If/and/not/else functions would be amazing.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
The software has lot of issues. We are saving things and then it disappears which creates lot of confusion as well as problems. Money is also lost because of it. The employees also get confused and then they end up with lot of problems with the customer. The notification is not that great. It's so bad and cannot be completely read. So when a pile of notifications come we will ignore all of them.
Based on 5 answers
Reliability and Availability
Based on 1 answer
Totango is available all the time . the only problem is that some times it takes time to load specially the records of the customers. The data loading inside the customer account is fast. It may be because of internet service but still it can i,prove a lot. i have seen other competitors software which is faster
Based on 2 answers
Based on 11 answers
This is based on hearsay. I was not involved in its implementation but was well aware of the progress in doing so. From what it sounded like, it went fairly well!
Totango was selected before I joined the business as it was cheaper and more flexible. The fact that it is working independently from SalesForce is a major benefit as our SalesForce instance is not 100% reliable.
Based on 1 answer
Information keeps missing and changing in totango . Because of that there is are lot of problems with it. We need to manually keep the backup in an another file. More over if in case we take the backup its so hard to track since its all in numbers. Totango can be much better if the cloud storage is working fine. My company is planning to discontinue due to this factor
Return on Investment
- Easy to extract information about our clients
- Easy to start being more pro-active
- Support the one-to-many strategy
- Still needs a lot of work on project management
- Some parts of the software need to work better together
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?