Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

July 09, 2020

Adobe Reader DC

Nick Darnell | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have never needed the assistance of Adobe support because of the ease of use. I would not be able to accurately rate the customer support at this time. Because of the increased billing requirements now taking place with subscription based services, I could only hope they would have tier-1 support for all users.
Len Masek | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am rating Adobe Acrobat DC as highly as I can because there is really no other program out there that performs as well and is as user-friendly as Adobe Acrobat DC. It is the gold standard, and well worth the investment in my opinion. If you need to work with PDF documents as part of your workday, there really is no other option.
Live support is difficult to obtain. Most support is in the form of FAQs and community-based online support. There are online experts that can be leveraged, however, nothing compares to real-time voice-based support when you have an issue and a deadline is looming.
Melanie N. Abea, Esq. | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not emailed or contacted the support directly, but I have gone to their website and watched some of their videos on using the product. The videos were fast and not very helpful. I learned more from Google and Youtube on how to use the various functions rather than from Adobe itself.
February 14, 2020

The Choice for PDFs!

Heather Robinette, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I gave it a 10, but I've never contacted support in my many years of using it. I've never run into a problem where contacting support was required. I've dealt with Adobe support in general and have had a great experience. It was really easy to get my issue resolved. I don't know if the support would be different, but overall it was a good experience.
Karen Zelzer | TrustRadius Reviewer
There are many tutorials available on how to use the different tools used with Adobe Acrobat DC. A google search will also quickly produce answers since it is a widely used program. They also provide online support for questions or issues the user may encounter. The online support sends you to a very helpful user guide that is user friendly and makes it very easy to search and find answers in a timely manner.
I've never had to call in for support on this product... but on the occasion that I need a refresher on how to do something, I can very easily find a support article online through a quick search. In general, I find the program fairly straight forward to use. Usually, I am finding tutorials to pass along to other staff and there are plenty of videos or articles online that are helpful.
October 18, 2019

We love Acrobat!

Lisa Cooley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Honestly, we've never used support for Acrobat because we've never needed it. So, I don't think I'm the best to answer this question, besides saying that it must be a good thing that we've never had to call support!
Chike Igwegbe | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Adobe support team is forever there to help, I remember one instance where I wanted to cancel my subscription and the support guy asked if he could postpone my subscription for 3 months while I continue using it. I agreed and after 3 months I was able to continue my subscription.
I said it before and will say it again. This is a great product for a very good price. It does cost a little bit of money but it is very much worth it in my eyes. I've already recommended it to numerous people and will continue to do so in the future.

What is Adobe Acrobat DC?

Adobe Acrobat DC is the current version of the well-established document / PDF management solution, part of the Adobe Document Cloud (the other part being Adobe's eSign services based on technology acquired with EchoSign in 2011).

Adobe Acrobat DC Video