Reviews (251-275 of 276)
- Very useful to program our posts, to moderate our comments, to analyze quickly our stats, to create a contest and easy to connect to an other external tool.
- No possibility of creating photo albums and it takes a long time to load comments in the V1.
- Wide range of Facebook apps available on desktop and mobile.
- Good design and easy use.
- All in one tool to manage and report community management activity.
- Maybe some app settings could be more customizable. I refer in particular to TopFan monthly day election.
- The reporting tool could be more detailed on specific areas, but it is good enough for a large proportion of our clients.
It is time saving to manage Facebook pages and get good reporting.
- The interface for monitoring activity is very easy to use and encourages users to "review" posts (inbox zero is kinda addictive).
- Multi-user monitoring is a breeze and I love that you can adjust permission levels for each user.
- The Reports interface is also very user-friendly. I love the many ways you can send or show analytics. Definitely readable for users who have a minimal grasp of social analytics.
- Would love to be able to change publishing times on ALL kinds of queued posts. Currently, I can only adjust publish times for posts that were assigned a publish time--not queued ones.
- RSS publishing functionality would also be great but we have easy workarounds for that.
- Bulk publishing would be amazing. We currently have to use another app to do this and unfortunately, it gets a bit complicated when you have two publishing calendars that aren't able to talk to each other, thus not getting a full picture of your publishing schedule easily. Lots of workarounds need to be worked out for this problem.
- Powerful Social-CRM tool : AgoraPulse is aggregating all data about users (name, mail, personal details when participating to contests, comments, likes,....) so that you can build a true social strategy.
- Publishing Calendar: AgoraPulse let you introduce your posts and then let you client approve them on the platform. All options are available as they are one Facebook. Time saving and reliable!
- Compare with your competitors with an in-depth analytics tool
- Data exports : Data exports could be improved by dumping more info. But it is work in progress.
- Customer support is flawless, reactive and with real human beings.
- Version 1 was buggy, but this is all solved with version 2
- To downgrade you need to use the very same account as the one which upgraded. Admin rights do not matter
- csv exports tend to scramble accents in Excel for Mac. Use OpenOffice to import the csv.
- Correcting errors in posts after they have gone live
- Facebook competitions available to users on mobile devices
- Measurement of the effectiveness of each post and each type of post
- Fan management
- I would love to be able to run two competitions at the same time
- The setup of social media content is done very well. AgoraPulse allows you space and time to fill out the editor with what you want to use and say.
- Very thorough so the posts get posted and we get immediate notifications when there are things to respond to.
- It allows you to organize multiple accounts in one place.
- Offers some great insights into the analytics of our clients and the conversations happening on those channels.
- The cost is a little too high.
- It would be nice to be able to customize the name/link of who is publishing content instead of just saying "manager".
It's especially very helpful for managing Facebook pages that have lot of fans and commenters. AgoraPulse saves a lot of time and answering all comments is good for the user and company.
Maybe new Facebook page managers don’t think they need AgoraPulse. But for growing pages, you need advertising and advertising brings lots of comments. So managing comments manually is very tiring!
- Monitoring new comments. This is almost perfection. On Facebook it is very hard to moderate comments – if you have a lot. The Facebook GUI is just too confusing and not clear.
- Evaluation of social media activities. This is very clear and beautifully done. Great!
- Working as a group. It is totally easy to add new users and work together. Everything is very transparent and easy to follow.
- It is not possible to mention Facebook users and pages. That is because Facebook does not provide the API needed – AgoraPulse is not to blame for that.
- Simplicity because responding to many questions of many levels is a complex task.
- Well Organized. Everything is easy to find that saves us time.
- Fast website speed because we dont have time to lose nor our clients.
- We experienced some technical difficulties loading some questions to the dashboard.
- Many messages from one same person are categorized as different questions but they should be part of the same conversation.
- It should be even easier to mark the questions addressed as reviewed. Selecting the small flag is sometimes a bit too time consuming.
- Agorapulse est une plateforme complète et très utile pour gérer au quotidien une page fan [Agorapulse is a complete and very useful platform to manage daily fan page]
- Elle est ergonomique et facile d'utilisation. En quelques clics, les applications sont configurées et tout se fait en interne ! Pas besoin d'avoir de connaissances techniques poussées. [It is ergonomic and easy to use. With a few clicks, applications are configured and everything is done in-house! Not need to have extensive technical knowledge.]
- Les données de la page sont très pertinentes pour notre base CRM. [The page data are very relevant to our CRM database.]
- Il faudrait une automatisation des flux de la plateforme vers la database [There should be a workflow automation platform to the database]
- L'intégration de Twitter serait un plus pour la gestion des réseaux sociaux [The Twitter integration is a plus for the management of social networks]
- Easy-to-use and intuitive
- Awesome and timely customer service for support
- Usability on the apps, user-friendliness: remove unnecessary steps for the participant which, especially in the Voting app, are distracting.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|