- Usability of the product for self-service reporting.
- Scheduling and distribution of reporting content. This includes the ability to provide links to reporting content.
- Extensibility of the Informer development platform. Open SDKs.
- Recoverability of site when memory issues are encountered (usually due to large reports).
- Cache management - our production sites frequently experience corrupt cache symptoms that result in unusable UI and java exceptions.
- Processing utilization and time it takes to render large result sets.
For Universe reports, would rate this question higher. For SQL reports, there are a lot of products on the market. I understand that there are Entrinsik roadmap plans for Big Data/Hadoop integration... providing this functionality will be a great feature.