Sparkcentral by Hootsuite is a social customer care solution that aims to let users keep a personal touch, as a cloud-based customer engagement platform that caters specifically to customer care teams within large enterprises, enabling them to deliver real-time social...
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sparkcentral, by Hootsuite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Sparkcentral by Hootsuite is a social customer care solution that aims to let users keep a personal touch, as a cloud-based customer engagement platform that caters specifically to customer care teams within large enterprises, enabling them to deliver real-time social customer service. Sparkcentral's software generates profiles on every social customer to ensure that the right conversations are automatically prioritized and routed to the customer support team, who can then respond quickly and accurately.
Whether for a performance-focused solution, an increase in customer satisfaction or a perfectly balanced messaging strategy, Sparkcentral is designed to help find a customized solution to reach your goals.
Sparkcentral boasts users among clients such as Emirates, Air Canada, Engie, AXA, DPD, Concentrix, Noon, Careem and Slack.
Customer Service & Support Features
- Knowledge Base
- Customer Support Portal
- Case Management
- Call Center Management
- Support Analytics
Reporting & Analytics Features
- Customizable Reports
- Scheduled Reports
- Alerts / Notifications
- Custom Fields
- API for Custom Integration
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Role-based Authorization
- Field Level Access Control
- Single Sign-on Capability
Social CRM Features
- Social Data
- Social Engagement
- Social Collaboration
Integrations with Third Party Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Data Import and Export Features
- Social Media Management
- Help Desk
- Call Center Routing
- Mobile Access
Sparkcentral was acquired by Hootsuite in January 2021.
- Supported: Intelligent Routing
- Supported: Seamless Escalation
- Supported: In-App Messaging
- Supported: Social Channel Customer Service
- Supported: Text Customer Service
- Supported: Reporting & Analytics
- Supported: Customer Profiles
- Supported: Customer Personalization
- Supported: Knowledge Base
- Supported: Macros
- Supported: Contextual Engagement
- Supported: Omnichannel
- Supported: Transcripts
- Supported: Pop-up Chat
- Supported: Co-Browsing
- Supported: Targeted Emails
- Supported: Conversation Archiving
- Supported: Team Inbox
- Supported: Visitor Activity
- Supported: Help Desk
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English Interface, Software can accept any language|
1. Layout is more user-friendly than the previous platforms.
2. Real-time data on system issues where each user is able to see it and respond accordingly.
3. The previous option to see another user responding to the customer while in training.
1. No truly unified queue.
2. The option to see another user responding was removed in a recent update.
3. Bulk resolve doesn't allow you to choose the posts that will be deleted.
- SproutSocial, Oracle and TweetDeck
- Engagor,Radian6,HootSuite Pro,RightNow,autonomy explore
- Hootsuite Enterprise,CoTweet,RightNow