Reviews (1-25 of 97)
- AspenONE Asset Performance Management (APM)
We looked to bring on an LMS for a few reasons. First, to free up our bandwidth (with a small team of two training and developing 60+ revenue generating roles) - an LMS system allowed us to create well-built out, self-paced trainings that did not need to be delivered in person. Second, we needed a tool to better track, train, teach, and gather insight into how our reps are progressing in their development. Lessonly has delivered in spades.
We are able to leverage Lessonly in so many different ways: new hire onboarding trainings, product updates, marketing roll-outs, knowledge base, compliancy trainings, etc.
Allego and Docebo both seem to have fundamentally different uses - mostly for hive-mind knowledge collection among salespeople, which may be helpful, but can't be scaled to the entire organization, and not suited to top-down training requirements. We may eventually purchase to supplement Lessonly, not replace it.
Lessonly Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Lessonly?
Lessonly is training software with an ecosystem of partners, strategy and services that are aligned under the mantra of Do Better Work.
The vendor has worked with over 800 companies to help them train their teams. The vendor says they've learned that the highest performing organizations build their training on the same six pillars:
- Assess (Gather Needs & Inputs) Listen to people, data, and the market; identify successes and challenges; and accurately assess your sales team's training needs.
- Plan (Prioritize for Impact) Identify the most essential objectives and outcomes, and intentionally set milestones for creation and delivery.
- Build (Create Quickly & Collaboratively) Work with teammates at the front lines of the business to develop and iterate on bite-sized training/content.
- Learn (Meet Learners Where They Are) Push training content to teammates-- anywhere, anytime-- so they can quickly solve problems in their moment of need.
- Practice (Rehearse, Refine, Repeat) Reinforce skills and information with realistic practice scenarios and receive feedback to fuel improvement.
- Perform (Doing Better Work) Empower the organization to continuously improve, deliver and quantify results.
The results? Faster onboarding, higher NPS score, more closed deals and a superior customer experience.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Pro||Contact sales team|
|Pro + Coaching||Contact sales team|
|Enterprise Learning for Global Teams||Contact sales team|
Lessonly Support Options
Lessonly Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||North America, South America, Latin America, Western Europe, Central/Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Australia|
|Supported Languages:||Filipino, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Swedish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish, Vietnamese|