The equipment is great, the system …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Upserve, from Lightspeed, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Upserve POS is a restaurant point-of-sale solution, from Lightspeed (acquired December, 2020). The vendor describes it as easy to implement, with personalized onboarding, a dedicated success manager, and professional on-site installation, with 24/7/365 U.S. based in-house support team. Features include a training mode, check split, item hold, and more.
The product includes features for online ordering, table management, restaurant management, inventory, and customer management. Upserve POS also integrates with dozens of companies like GrubHub, Rezi, and Tock.
- Supported: Online Ordering
- Supported: Split Items and Checks
- Supported: Transfer Check to Another Server
- Supported: Void / Comp
- Supported: Training Mode
- Supported: EMV
- Supported: Inventory
- Supported: Employee Scheduling
- Supported: Tableside Payments
Visit https://upserve.com/videos to watch Upserve, from Lightspeed video.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Easy to find items on the menu by using the search bar.
- Ability to modify menu, devices, etc. remotely.
- Useful app to check labor and sales in real-time.
- Very easy to train new employees.
- Low equipment cost.
- Fast menu uploads using Excel sheet import.
- Micros - Very expensive for the initial setup and support afterward, but offers all the features needed for a complex restaurant.
- Toast - Pretty similar to Breadcrumb, but lacks a development team.
- Focus - Similar to Micros, but less expensive for the support.
- We looked for some other systems, but we chose to test the above systems.