- Interaction tracking (5)4.242%
- Channel / partner relationship management (5)2.525%
- Customer data management / contact management (5)1.616%
- Opportunity management (5)1.616%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Maximizer CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $29 per user/MonthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Maximizer CRM is presented by the vendor as an easy to use CRM solution built to help users organize growing amounts of customer data in fewer tabs. And with Insights, users can analyze and collaborate all in one solution.
The vendor states they have helped over 100,000 small and medium sized businesses find the opportunities in their data faster. And they say with Maximizer CRM users spend less time clicking back and forth between multiple tabs, that they can create dynamic reports in minutes, and can use their data to make impactful change.
- Microsoft Dynamics
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||HTML 5|
|Supported Languages||English and French|
- After a few weeks of use, [I felt] they tried to bully me into keeping their software, though they clearly state a free trial in their offerings
- I’m not using the software. [I think the] free version of HubSpot far outperforms Maximizer for my business
- It allows us to maximize our service billing
- It is easy to generate service quotes
- It is easy to follow up on leads.
- Worth it for the money you put in.
- Though there are more popular CRM's, they all come with a high cost for something we actually don't use much.
- Maximizer should collaborate with more products.
- The ability to have local as well as remote "sites" of Maximizer, that can sync in with the host server on demand is very nice.
- The ability to create custom fields and objects to support how the business rules worked was the main selling feature of this product for us.
- Maximizer makes it easy to follow up with leads and opportunities. Because of this ease of follow up, we were better able to communicate with our customers and to do so in a timely manner.