Overall Satisfaction with Maximizer CRM
We use Maximizer CRM as our primary customer relationship management software. We track our customers with it, we manage our service organization and everyone in the company uses the shared calendar. Maximizer is very intuitive, easy to learn, and very powerful for what we use it for. We use both the enterprise version as well as the mobile app.
- Shared Calendar
- Customer Service cases
- Common database of customer information
- The integration into email could be smoother
- It is could use a better database for tracking installed equipment
- The import of contacts is clunky
- It allows us to maximize our service billing
- It is easy to generate service quotes
- It is easy to follow up on leads.
Maximizer is far and away the best product for the price. It has great features and is a fraction of the cost of programs like SalesForce. I find it much easier to use than Oracle or Outlook. For the money, you won't find a better customer relationship management software and data base.
Maximizer CRM is a great tool for customer relationship management. I would like to see more integration with other CRM programs to allow existing data to be easily imported. I would like to see an expanded calendar with better visibility to different users. For the price, it is a very powerful tool that we use daily.