Simply that we recommend a thorough training process where you take the time to really learn the system and the features so that you can take full advantage and maximize your results. Don't skimp on the training as the more you understand, the easier it will be to implement. A sk a lot of questions and test everything until you know it well.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Overall I would say to be patient and bring everyone who will be touching the platform to the onboarding sessions. The Virtual Classroom lets you onboard as quickly or slowly as you want. Sales, marketing, design, account management, get 'em all in on it. For the most part, they will be happy to use this platform. I recommend getting as many people as possible to see the SharpSpring demo.
It was very easy.
It was a time with the team and helped out to discover all neat features
The implementation process was simple and strightforward. Users understood the new app easily.
i do not know
Relative to the other competitors we trialed and some we have had hands on experience with - notably HubSpot, Pardot, Act On and Marketo - SharpSpring was the easiest to implement.
I did not have any issues during implementation, and the rep was always able to answer my questions and help me with the setup.
Our custom application (CASL compliance) was not the typical on-boarding process for SharpSpring and they managed it very well. If we had to do it over, we would have let SharpSpring train us in their standard manner, trusting that the CASL compliance issues would sort themselves out in the process. Due to our own decisions we made our learning curve a little more difficult.
SharpSpring is presented as a comprehensive revenue growth platform with robust sales and marketing automation features, functionality and performance. SharpSpring boasts one of the most flexible platforms on the market, with behavior-based email marketing, native or 3rd party CRM integration, dynamic forms, landing page and blog builders, social media management, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of applications. The vendor states that the SharpSpring platform is usually less than 1/3 the cost of the competition, as well as being an easy platform to use. They also offer a special partner program to marketing agencies.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
- Supported: Built-in CRM
- Supported: Anonymous Web Visitor Identification
- Supported: Blog Builder
- Supported: Dynamic Landing Pages
- Supported: Social Media Management
- Supported: Buyer Personas
- Supported: WYSIWYG Email Designer
- Supported: Visual Workflow Builder
- Supported: Dynamic Forms
- Supported: Pipeline Management
SharpSpring for Agencies Marketing automation that's the perfect fit for agencies
Why SharpSpring? Marketing automation that's powerful, simple and affordable
Why Marketing Automation? Today's marketers have a lot on their plates, between generating leads, closing sales, and proving marketing ROI. Fortunately, SharpSpring makes this easier.
|1,000 Contacts||$399||per month|
|2,500 Contacts||$499||per month|
|5,000 Contacts||$699||per month|
|10,000 Contacts||$899||per month|
|20,000 Contacts||$1,299||per month|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||56%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||43%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Countries||Available Internationally|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian|