There’s a reason Vembu BDR Suite is renowned in the world of backup software. It’s capable, flexible, and rock-solid reliable. Indeed, …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Platform support (48)7.979%
- Instant recovery (84)7.878%
- Incremental backup identification (46)7.474%
- Management dashboard (48)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vembu BDRSuite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1.80 per month VM
Vembu is a Backup and Disaster Recovery solution provider for Small/Medium Businesses, Enterprise Businesses, and Service Providers.
Vembu BDRSuite is a Backup & Disaster Recovery solution designed for Data Centers/Private Clouds (VMware, Hyper-V, Windows, Linux, Applications & Databases), Public Clouds (AWS), SaaS Applications (Microsoft 365, Google Workspace), and Endpoints (Windows, Mac).
BDRSuite offers a single platform to unify backup management of diverse IT infrastructure.
Ensures Business Continuity with the Instant Restore option that supports the recovery of backed-up machines in less than 15 mins.
Granularly restore Files & Application items without restoring the entire machine.
Store Backups Locally (DAS, NAS, SAN) or on Cloud (S3, Azure Blob, S3 Compatible).
Backup data can be stored on different storage mediums (Disk/Cloud/Tape) and can be kept in different locations (Local/Offsite/Cloud).
BDRSuite is for businesses of any size.
BDRSuite offers variable licensing and pricing models, with licenses per VM, per Server, per CPU-Socket, per User, and per Instance basis.
BDRSuite also offers different editions (Enterprise/Standard/Free) which businesses can choose from based on their requirements.
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Instant recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|