There’s a reason Vembu BDR Suite is renowned in the world of backup software. It’s capable, flexible, and rock-solid reliable. Indeed, …
Recurring margin income for IT Service providers is essential and the current Vembu model fails to address the requirement. Being able to build up an …
Nakivo used in conjunction with Vembu. An excellent product and well priced. Nakivo has a full set of features for Physical and VM backups but …
- Straightforward setup!
- Provide Full backup: a copy of all selected data.
We choose Vembu BDR Suite because it's easy to use.
Having searched high and low on the Internet, I came across Vembu which was little-known I believe (at the time), and I thought I'd give it a try. It also had to be relatively user friendly …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Platform support (48)7.979%
- Instant recovery (84)7.878%
- Incremental backup identification (46)7.575%
- Management dashboard (48)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Vembu BDRSuite, and make your voice heard!
Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace Backup
VMware & Hyper-V VM Backup
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $1.80 per month VM
Vembu offers Backup and Disaster Recovery for Small/Medium Businesses, Enterprise Businesses, and Service Providers.
Vembu BDRSuite is a Backup & Disaster Recovery solution designed for Data Centers/Private Clouds (VMware, Hyper-V, Windows, Linux, Applications & Databases), Public Clouds (AWS), SaaS Applications (Microsoft 365, Google Workspace), and Endpoints (Windows, Mac).
BDRSuite offers a single platform to unify the backup management of a diverse IT infrastructure.
Reduce Data Loss with the lowest RPO.
Ensure Business Continuity with the Instant Restore option that allows users to recover the backed-up machines in less than 15 mins.
Granularly restore Files & Application items without restoring the entire machine.
Store Backups Locally (DAS, NAS, SAN) or on Cloud (S3, Azure Blob, S3 Compatible).
Backup data can be stored on different storage mediums (Disk/Cloud/Tape) and can be kept in different locations (Local/Offsite/Cloud).
BDRSuite can be purchased in licenses per VM, per Server, per CPU-Socket, per User, and per Instance basis.
BDRSuite also offers different editions (Enterprise/Standard/Free) which businesses can choose from based on their requirements.
- Supported: Universal recovery
- Supported: Instant recovery
- Supported: Recovery verification
- Supported: Business application protection
- Supported: Multiple backup destinations
- Supported: Incremental backup identification
- Supported: Backup to the cloud
- Supported: Deduplication and file compression
- Supported: Snapshots
- Supported: Flexible deployment
- Supported: Management dashboard
- Supported: Platform support
- Supported: Retention options
- Supported: Encryption
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|