Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign is such a great asset to my business. It allows me to keep in touch with my current and past clients, helps me market new products and services, and helps me deliver my lead magnet. Because it's not linked to any social media platform, I have no worries about any platform going down or changing algorithms. I'm in control of my email list and ActiveCampaign is right there with me!
- Love the ease in which I can use lists.
- Being able to tag contacts is such a life saver!
- The deliverability is fantastic and I love the spam check when creating a campaign.
- I would love to see landing pages offered to lower tier subscriptions.
- Some features can be difficult to find, but it isn't too bad.
- It is independent of any social media algorithms, so you get eyes on your content.
- Helps bring in business, which far exceeds the cost.
While other products may have features that ActiveCampaign only releases to higher-tier customers (landing pages for example), the benefits of ActiveCampaign far outweigh this. ActiveCampaign is great to use, easy to use, has a lot of power under the hood, and is quite fantastic compared to the other products I've tried.
Do you think ActiveCampaign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ActiveCampaign's feature set?
Did ActiveCampaign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ActiveCampaign go as expected?
Would you buy ActiveCampaign again?
ActiveCampaign is suited to new and experienced users alike. It has a relatively low learning curve and can be integrated into your business and marketing quickly and easily. It's excellent at helping to keep your customers and clients informed and 'warm'. I honestly haven't found a scenario around email deliverability and marketing that ActiveCampaign isn't well suited for.