Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Captivate Prime
We use ACP as a means to deliver eLearning courses to service team members and house the certification exam for our 3rd party vendors. Our organization is 24/7 so this allows us to deliver information to all groups without having to deliver content in person and track progress on courses.
- Easy to import content.
- Easy to edit information.
- Adding users to groups is simple.
- Having to switch to different roles to execute tasks is troublesome.
- Not being able to recover information if learners close or press the back button in the browser is an issue.
- Reports are pretty useless for my stakeholders. I have to make my own to deliver to them.
- The instructor role is very unusable. Should have a roster, be able to create, classes, grade assignments, etc.
- ACP has helped keep supervisors keep track of their teams performance and understanding of our products for troubleshooting.
- Able to reduce the amount of time with instructor led training.
- Able to identify trouble areas faster through the courses.
I have had a lot of issues with customer service mainly getting things resolved takes an obscene amount of time. No one is available to help immediately, online help is nonexistent, and I usually have to wait for a callback. There are a lot of known bugs in ACP that haven't been resolved that has to do with reporting and how learners are brought in that haven't been resolved.
Honestly, ACP is a cheaper option than Cornerstone and Blackboard. Perfect in comparison to smaller organizations.
If you have a small organization and the team that builds content needs items in the LMS quickly and want to not have to do much maintenance. I wouldn't recommend this LMS to teams that are looking to have full control of their LMS.