Know what your customers like with Adobe Targethttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingAdobe TargetUnspecified8.31191012019-06-05T20:51:47.741Z
June 05, 2019
Know what your customers like with Adobe Target
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Target
Dell leverages Adobe Target for its A/B testing feature and capability to better understand the choice of the end users. Adobe Target provides a critical functionality that helps product managers and digital marketing groups to better understand the current trends, customer likes & dislike. It solves the problem of guesswork based on past records, prioritization, and decision-making process to improve business lead generation, revenue, and user experience.
- Easy to set up the user interface and run A/B tests on your website.
- It provides seamless integration with Adobe Analytics that helps understand the impact on website performance.
- Website personalization to update the website features based on insights on user behavior.
- It may be difficult to use the drag and drop functionality for very non-technical team members, new joiners or senior management.
- There is a scope for improvement on the UI for setting up 'goals' that are required to get desired test results and perform the actual test.
- The cost could be a concern for small and medium-sized companies since some competitors provide similar features at lower cost.
- Adobe Target certainly gives a positive ROI if used with other digital marketing tools that help you understand the user's experience from all perspective.
- As a digital marketing and product management executive, you achieve an improved ROI when you integrate it with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Experience Manager platforms.
- It could give you a negative ROI if you use Adobe Target as a standalone tool with limited users.
I have used Optimizely for A/B testing. Optimizely makes it easier to set up almost any type of testing experiment. Optimizely is also strongly recommended for a limited number of users and when you want to optimize the cost. Optimizely was selected over Adobe Target since the start-up company had a limited budget to invest on A/B testing platform.