February 06, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with AdvocateHub
We use Influitive's AdvocateHub to create and maintain relationships with our customers. It is used by a singular department in our organization, but we have support from the entire company and they help direct advocates to our hub. It helps us reach out to customers we might not be able to connect with, as well as keep them informed and entertained. It would be much harder to do that if we had to reach them all individually.
- The support team is fantastic. Every time I have logged a ticket or asked a question it has been answered within minutes.
- I like that the team at Influitive is always looking to help and offer ideas to make their customers' hubs better. They want to make sure everyone's doing the best they can with their hub.
- Another strength of AdvocateHub is the templates they provide for you to create your own challenges. Sometimes I'm stuck on ideas for our advocates, but they always have fresh ones. It shows that they're always creating new things to help us.
- There are certain built in rules that can be hard to get around. For instance, I have problems with targeting from time to time. Usually I can figure out a loop hole, but not always.
- There should be a chat feature for the advocates to use instead of having to send messages back and forth. They have mentioned wanting something more instantaneous.
- I think the website design could be prettier. When I'm in Advocate mode, it just looks a little plain.
- I'm not sure about the total ROI, but I do think it has improved customer service.
AdvocateHub is a good idea for anyone who has a large customer base that they are trying to nurture. If a company is looking to really connect with their customers on a wide scale then AdvocateHub is the way to do it. It's good for anyone who wants to know a good way to find out what their customers are thinking.