Overall Satisfaction with Bacula Enterprise
We use Bacula Enterprise in our company to back up virtual machines, file servers, email accounts, ACLS, active directory user accounts, LDAP, LGPD data, and especially research and development data. The use of bacula is extremely essential for our company because with it we have the security that all data will be stored and encrypted in case of loss of services or even the burning of a physical server. company business.
- It is possible to restore a single specific file from a virtual machine backup, without having to restore the VM completely.
- Possibility to restore a file with its proper ACLs, without losing user access permissions.
- Full data encryption.
- Possibility to perform backups to tapes or VTLs
- Difficulty in visualizing the specific position of the media slot on the tape robot, without having to click on details.
- When I perform the version upgrade, I always have problems using it in my PT-BR language, it seems that Bacula's operation in languages other than English is not validated, so we have to wait for patches for corrections.
- Backup of VMs
- Oracle database backup
- Versatility in data restoration
- The web interface facilitates the process of setting up and restoring data.
- The tool has always been positive at all times when it was necessary to restore data, whether from a simple email account to very important data such as the company's database, when a disk damaged the bacula it served us perfectly in the restoration, the impact it would be much worse if we didn't have the tool to run the database.
Do you think Bacula Enterprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bacula Enterprise's feature set?
Did Bacula Enterprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bacula Enterprise go as expected?
Would you buy Bacula Enterprise again?