Overall Satisfaction with Bigcommerce
I am the owner of WePleadThe2nd.com, a Bigcommerce store. We opened shop in March of 2013, and used Bigcommerce silver right from the beginning. It was incredibly easy to do the minor customizations to the store, to get it how we wanted our store to look for our customers. Right away, our customers were impressed with the store's appearance and functionality. It made the site look extremely professional with little changes done to what bigcommerce provided. SEO and product descriptions are simple to add, and brought traffic to the site based on those keywords within a few weeks. As we grew, we upgraded to the Gold membership, because we needed the extra products and were interested in the SEO advantages. I got better at the bigcommerce functions and was able to do more customization to the checkout, the appearance, and the product options. We at WePleadThe2nd are extremely happy with Bigcommerce. What I would like to see in the future is a better mobile app, integrated order messages and more order information. Also, would love to see better mobile themes for the mobile version of our website.
- Easy to learn Backend system. The layout and functions are all very clear.
- Managing orders and customer information. The organization of information is simple to learn
- The details that you can put into a product are perfect for our business. We deal with custom made products, so the product options and the detailed packing slips make order fulfillment simple.
- The mobile app is a good start, but it needs more. We do a lot of business on the go. The mobile app would be a great upgrade for the future, to add more functions the admin site has like: order messages, better customer information, and mobile order terminal.
- The mobile version of the websites are not up to par with the amount of customization you can do the browser version of the website. Todays market demands mobile friendly sites, as over 50% of our orders come through on mobile devices. Better integration with main store styles and function, that are associated with out brand. Currently we do not have the mobile version enabled for these reasons
- Would like to make it easier to use for customization like html/css for people that are not website coders. there are few things i would like to change about the store that is above my skill level, but other sites make it easier like godaddy web builder and wix to name a few
- Better customer service. Because my partner and I can navigate the backend of the store and manage orders efficiently
- Better sales and traffic because of the store appearance and easy of use, compared to others in our industry.
I have used wix.com for other clients. It has more attractive themes and html5 integration which aids in mobile sites. i have also used go daddy web builder for more simple sites but not ecommerce.