Overall Satisfaction with BigPanda
BigPanda ingests alerts from multiple monitoring tools as it is being used across the whole organization. We use both native as well as custom REST API integration. After ingestion alerts are correlated and then sent to Ticketing and alerting tools based on the alert priority. The tool provides a single platform for the Operations team for visibility of all alerts. The tool has a feature to create multiple environments and provide visibility and access based on roles. The alert enrichment feature is very helpful as some monitoring tools provide very few customization options on their end.
- Alert correlation feature helps in grouping similar alerts together
- Alert Enrichment to enhance the data after it arrives on the tool
- Integration with multiple tools
- The console is very user friendly and provides ease of administration
- Tool should have a feature to query the data
- The dashboard feature needs improvement
- It should have a dark mode
- Since we have multiple monitoring tools, it provides native or custom integration features
- It provides a consolidated view of alerts on the console and makes the lives of the Operations team easier
- It has auto shares features which helps is automatic ticket creation
- BIgPanda is very easy to implement and use
- Better than the previous tool, provides more functionality
- BIgPanda's alert enrichment feature very helpful
TrueSight didn't provide many customization options. The features provided were primitive as compared to BigPanda. TrueSight was being used just for alert visibility and assignment to a proper support group from a single console. Although Moogsoft had similar features as compared to BigPanda, the user administration and ease of use were a bit complicated. BigPanda provides a much simpler user interface.
Do you think BigPanda delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BigPanda's feature set?
Did BigPanda live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BigPanda go as expected?
Would you buy BigPanda again?
If the organization has a proper CMDB asset record then BigPanda features can be utilized to their true potential as it has alert correlation capability. The alert can be redirected to the proper support team using the auto-share feature. This wouldn't be the case where asset records are not updated and the Operations have to manually assign the alerts to support groups.