Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call/recording quality is always really solid so there's no guessing what someone said when reviewing the call.
- I like the occasional notification about opportunities to listen/learn from others.
- I like the ability to easily share insights and clips from calls with other team members.
- When I review calls, having individuals contributions on the call broken out (transcribed too) vs. the current method, which only shows aggregated "talk-time" of prospects vs. internal employees on the call.
- It was difficult to understand when/why certain calls were auto-recorded vs. others you need to manually engage the recording feature. Making that more intuitive would be helpful.
- Improving the key takeaways to not always be the same (long monologue, pricing discussion wasn't diverse enough, etc.) would be helpful too. It seems like I need to disregard most of those high-level takeaways and just dive into the call.
- It definitely allows real experiences that were highlights to be shared with the team to encourage best practices.
- I would love even more quantifiable coaching results (as mentioned earlier) but it's a good start.
- Solid opportunity for new reps to learn how our product and value is positioned.
Similar recording quality, but the takeaways and ease of sharing between the team is preferable with Chorus.ai. Zoom also doesn't have a singular place in their UI that made it easy to navigate/search for other recordings that were highlighted by recently closed/won opportunities to learn and understand what the rep did to successfully close that business.
Most of our tech stack is underutilized with many options available to us. Chorus.ai is still the best audio recording/sharing tool I've used so far and could be more utilized by those on our team to learn and grow in new ways for their pitches to customers and potential prospects.
I didn't realize the search and library feature existed until about 2 months ago, but knowing what recent successes the sales org has had allows me to go back and revisit the entire sales cycle for these deals to see what went well and how the takeaways can be applied by other reps on the team.
I haven't honestly used their support team, training resources, or knowledge base. Most of the experiences I've had were intuitive based on getting access right after COVID-19 began and being at home to better understand what other reps were doing well to apply to my own presentations and demos of our product.
Chorus is definitely helpful to easily share and learn what more can be done to improve our sales pitches, overcome objections, etc. The auto-recording feature sometimes is worrisome to those just joining the call and stating it's being recorded. Having more control over that would be helpful so that it's not starting the conversation off on a bad note.