Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Experience Management
Data collaboration tool with a better platform for communication. Enables away in customer service help desk. For any queries on customer care provision, it has been our go-to solution. Better data management even on crucial data and better more on information involving our client's details that are confidential are well reserved.
- Providing a limitless platform for customer engagement.
- Reporting on real time basis
- Planning and notifications as well.
- Video calls are not so effective.
- Seamless and real time notifications.
- Video conferencing makes meetings more lively. Better real-time customer engagement
- Perfect on marketing campaigns.
- Making communication more lively.
- Flexibility saving time and easily accessible.
- Real time notifications allowing on time performance.
Do you think Cisco Webex Experience Management (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex Experience Management (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Cisco Webex Experience Management (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex Experience Management (discontinued) go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex Experience Management (discontinued) again?
Reliable for customer engagement. Great video calls though not always clear. It is a platform that is friendly to allow customers to get involved directly with service providers. Allows easy and instant messaging and clear audio calls enhanced. Not expensive just good network connectivity and it is reachable in all places very flexible indeed.