May 10, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect)
We have two departments that use the software. Our IT department uses the software to offer remote support to our existing customers to assist with hardware configurations and driver installations for printers and scanners. Our solutions dDepartment uses the software to support our Managed IT customers for software, hardware, and VOIP Systems support. We also use the software internally to manage our own hardware and software infrastructure.
- Its connection speed to a remote host is FAST!
- The technician user interface is simplistic and easy to use.
- Software is lightweight and works on multiple operating systems.
- Connection behavior differs between web browsers. Would like to see this step more uniformed.
- Reboot and Reconnect does not always work resulting in a new session to be started.
- Multiple Monitor Views are too small even on a large display causing you to switch between customer display screens.
- Being locally hosted eliminates monthly fees
- Can remotely support customers faster than I can drive there and back to resolve issue.
- Money and time saved on vehicle expenses, vehicle parking, and technician behind the wheel driving.
This product is well suited for the IT help desk of any organization. Its ease and speed of remote connections is the fastest I've ever used. Multiple connections can be made and used simultaneously. Using this product makes remote support task easy and efficient. I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't use this product.