Overall Satisfaction with Genesys Cloud (formerly PureCloud)
I currently use it. I am an administrative assistant and I make constant outbound calls - I generally make more outbound calls than I receive incoming calls. It's really easy and simple to get my voicemails. I like it how easy it is to listen to them, to identify a missing call from all the others. I very much like it to have my voicemails in my inbox as well. It really ensures that I get them and [am] able to listen to them.
- You will always see your missing calls highlighted in a different color.
- You mailbox always lets you know by showing an icon and will not go away unless you listen to your messages.
- You will receive an email with the voicemail as well.
- If you combine this tool with a proper internet connection, you will never lose.
- I wish it came with a widget function, so that I can leave it aside and still be able to hang up quickly without having to maximize it all the way.
- When you switch to another tab, you need to go back in order to be able to use it - sometimes I am leaving a voicemail and multi tasking, dead air occurs for seconds when I end my recording.
- For what I use it [for], I find it very complete.
- It allows me to make things quick.
- I need to reach a certain amount of calls, it helps me reach my goal by clicking.
- Ending a call is really easy and fast.
Do you think Genesys Cloud CX delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys Cloud CX's feature set?
Did Genesys Cloud CX live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Genesys Cloud CX go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Genesys Cloud CX again?