Overall Satisfaction with Google Cloud Contact Center AI
Clean, easy-to-use interface. Engaging format and intuitive and interactive tools. It helps agents see overviews at a glance and understand statistics about their recent contacts. Breaks down call types and allow for quick reskilling if necessary. The ability to use virtual agents for some tasks helps cut labor needs and costs, as well as focuses that labor where it is most effective.
- Virtual agents are able to handle a wide variety of tasks.
- Virtual agents streamline the workforce by allowing more complicated cases to be handled sooner.
- Interface allows at a glance viewing of call types.
- Virtual agents can frustrate some customers.
- More ADA-friendly features would be appreciated (high contrast settings, text-to-speech capabilities).
- Diversity amongst virtual agents would be helpful.
- Competitive pricing allows for a positive impact on ROI.
- Virtual agents help reduce labor costs.
- Improved labor costs help alleviate some staffing concerns.
Google Cloud Contact Center AI allows more versatility than NICE CXone. CXone also does not offer virtual agents. CXone is a little more robust in terms of handling large call volumes without a hiccup, but since Google is better able to route calls, volume increases are easily mitigated. CXone does allow a glance view of calls and queues as well. CXone does seem tailored to call center applications, while Google Contact Center can be more versatile.
Do you think Google Cloud Contact Center AI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Cloud Contact Center AI's feature set?
Did Google Cloud Contact Center AI live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Cloud Contact Center AI go as expected?
Would you buy Google Cloud Contact Center AI again?
Google Cloud Contact Center AI is helpful across a wide variety of applications and tasks. Virtual agents are able to handle a significant number of day-to-day activities and multiple needs across cases for customers. The Virtual agents are intuitive and able to make changes based on customer needs. It's helpful that the agents can go 'off script' and make adjustments tailored to each user.