Overall Satisfaction with GRIN
GRIN allows us to house all our influencer marketing efforts in one place, being able to view performance in the dashboards and accurately track the success of our influencer marketing program from brand ambassadors to micro unpaid and macro paid. The discover influencers tool allows us to find the perfect influencers to work with and continuously grow our program.
- Shopify Integration, being able to pull in revenue from codes & links
- Scheduled email send-outs, allowing us to communicate with more influencers in an effective way
- Discover influencers, allows us to find new micro and macro-influencers in the demos we need
- the reporting/dashboard layout, just adding some more views for link traffic over time, etc. that is important to some brands like ours, Y/Y and M/M comparison graphs to show growth or decrease
- story tracking, I'd love to see an IG API integration that can track stories in real time
- managing large programs, we have over 800 active influencers and GRIN makes it easy to manage such a large program with a small team
- I don't think GRIN necessarily helped us with our ROI, I think we did that ourselves as a brand but it sure does help that it allows us to see our return in a dashboard view
- communicating with influencers has been key, with a click of a button we can send out an email to all of our influencers notifying them of a sale or new product launch
Do you think GRIN delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GRIN's feature set?
Did GRIN live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of GRIN go as expected?
Would you buy GRIN again?
GRIN is great for brands who are just getting started with their influencer marketing programs, to have one place that can house everything influencer is important. It allows you to grow a program from scratch being able to use the discover influencers tool you can really A/B outreach messaging and find your niche of influencers. The integration with Shopify is beneficial for brands that are looking to see an ROI on the program and want to really measure performance.