Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is being used in my company by reaching out and streamlining the process to reach all of my small business accounts by the masses. It is being used by our sales department along with our account management department. Sales are able to reach accounts they have not reached out to before. As a great way to have a warm email invite. Account managers such as me, or the ability to use this to get pulse checks with our accounts and then from there schedule meetings to discuss strategy and promotions.
- I am able to share all of my attachments and analytics to all of my accounts at one time.
- I am able to personalize the efforts by adding in the first name or company name of the contact, making it look much more personal than just an auto generator.
- I am able to see when my contacts opened up the emails, giving me the time to give them a call and follow up with a phone call.
- I think being able to save all of the contacts, so I am not always having to find an attachment.
- Using excel documents instead of just csv documents could make it simpler.
- Different templates could be used in order to specifically go with the email message.
- Email streamlining with a lot of accounts
- Being able to make it look more personal with reaching out by first name or company.
- Being able to see when the emails have been opened.
- Reduces overhead cost, because one manager can handle more accounts
- More revenue when it comes to reaching out to all accounts at once and being able to respond.
- Retention - clients feel like they are being taken care of and not forgotten.
Groove is very easy to use and user-friendly when you get the hang of it. At first, it is something you would have to be trained to understand all of the capabilities that are offered. I am not sure this is something that I would be able to train my parent and them to be able to understand how it works without some practice.
I would save I save at least six to 8 hours a week, by not having to go through and find all the contacts and reach out to everyone, I average close to 5,000 emails a month by using Groove.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Groove is well suited when it comes to reaching out to a lot of accounts at once. This is a great way to contact all of your accounts, see if they viewed the email, and follow up with them. What is great about Groove is that I am able to just download all of my contacts, or have it all saved up to my Salesforce account. Where Groove is not needed is when you are doing personal emails, with individual numbers. It could work to see the tracking of the email being opened, but other than that it would be the one time, that it wouldn't make as much sense.