Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We use HubSpot across our entire organization for our digital marketing, CMS and CRM needs. The number of business problems it addresses is numerous, so the abbreviated version is that Hubspot helps us grow our business online, as well as our client's businesses. It's really a high-leverage growth tool for digital marketing & sales initiatives.
- CMS: Managing website design and content is incredibly easy with Hubspot. Building out the infrastructure needed for inbound campaigns is 10 times easier in Hubspot that WordPress or anything else.
- Automation: Hubspot's automation capabilities are like clipping into your bike pedals instead of the old paddles. Once you start using them, you can never go back. Ever.
- Reporting: Hubspot's reporting tools are easy to use and modify. For agencies like ours, it allows us to show ROI and set realistic benchmarks.
- CRM: This product is new to Hubspot's portfolio but is showing great progress. Especially in catering to sales reps who hate data entry (which is all of them).
- Membership Functionality: If you need an in-depth membership area with unique login credentials, you'll need to build out a separate site on WordPress. Hubspot is missing this feature.
- External SMS: Hubspot sends SMS messages internally, which is pretty cool. But it's lacking the ability to send them to prospects.
- Faster lead conversion.
- Improved client retention and overall experience.
- Greater agility in program and campaign implementation.
- Marketo Marketing Automation,Eloqua,Pardot Marketing Automation,Union Centrics,NationBuilder,Act-On,GreenRope,Infusionsoft
Compared to the other tools on the market, Hubspot strikes the best balance between rich features and affordability. For small to mid-size businesses, it's difficult to find anything better. Marketo is often too expensive and lesser-known, industry specific products often lack the versatility and features Hubspot provides for just a few bucks more. With the recent release of their CRM, Hubspot is showing that they will continue to stay ahead of the curve.
Unless there are dramatic price increases or dependability issues, we will continue to use Hubspot as long as we're in business. It's one of the most (if not THE most) important business tool in our arsenal. Likewise, the addition of new features on an almost weekly basis means the minor shortcomings are just an update away.
HubSpot is likely the most universally appropriate marketing automation tool for small to mid-size businesses. However, like anything else, it does require regular management. Many businesses assume marketing automation is like an IT solution with the "set it and forget it" mentality. This is not true. If you purchase Hubspot, ensure that there is someone internally or an agency externally to manage it.
No software is perfect right out of the gate but HubSpot worked quickly to get close to perfection in just a few short years. Their development team is constantly rolling out improved and additional features that are 100% based on their community's feedback. Every time I've thought it would be nice to have a new feature, HubSpot usually drops it within the next few months.