Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.
- Simple, intuitive interface.
- Great support and learning resources.
- Marketing best practices are built into the product.
- HubSpot makes it easy to learn marketing automation.
- HubSpot's methodology helps marketers keep it human.
- Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build.
- CRM function was too limited for us to use.
- Would love to see greater flexibility with reporting dashboards.
- Would love to be able to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection.
- Doesn't offer integration with CRM and suggested third-party partner was painful to work with.
- Can't A/B test automated emails-- have to use workaround.
- Streamlines our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters.
- Automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually.
- Ease of use makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient.
ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.
Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products.