Overall Satisfaction with Kameleoon
Kameleoon is used by our organisation to improve our lead generation pages. Our marketing team used it to do some changes on forms, UX, button colors, and other changes that can be made really quickly and easily with their A/B testing tool. It’s very useful for us because we can see which pages converted the most, and after drive the whole traffic through the best landing page. When you start testing with Kameleoon, you cannot stop! We tested absolutely every element of our lead generation pages to see what works the best.
- Honestly, split testing text could not be any easier and the reporting that we're able to deliver is top notch.
- Little changes like changing colors buttons, texts, blocks arrangement, and pictures can be made in few seconds.
- Kameleoon provides a lot of good practices, case studies and ideas for creating A/B tests and personalizations on their blog.
- Reporting is great but I'd love a way to export all segments a bit easier like in Google Analytics. I've heard the Kameleoon team is working on this so we should see it soon.
- Group certain tests together and allow for one report would be nice. We test a lot of pages at a time, and having the ability to look at one screen to track results would be a big win.
- Interface can be confusing for some.
- For lead generation, testing content can result in not just more leads, but better qualified ones as well.
- We saw a 20% increase in the conversion rate of our landing pages after a few A/B tests on changes of texts, CTAs colors, and blocks arrangement.
- A/B tests our landing pages have allowed us to reduce bounce rate by 60%.
Some smaller businesses that I have worked with in the past may not be able to justify the expenses for Kameleoon. Primarily those companies that are multi-channel and have a smaller necessity for online traffic. Otherwise, any business that has a large stake in the e-commerce or online leads would be a good fit with Kameleoon. Using Kameleoon since a long time, with my experience I will give us a 9 on 10.