Overall Satisfaction with Kaspersky Endpoint Security
We used this solution on all of our company PCs and servers for at least three years. We used it to provide anti-virus and network protection to our endpoints. As of February 2019, we no longer use this solution.
- Easy to schedule routine scans of systems.
- Offers a way to selectively scan specific file(s) on-demand.
- Provides a central management server to monitor and control endpoint deployment and maintenance.
- In our installation, the management server was on our LAN. This made it difficult to manage those devices that did not "check-in" very often. This resulted in some systems' information to be out-dated in the console.
- There is not a way to view live security events on an endpoint. We would often learn from the user of the endpoint that they were observing an issue.
- When an endpoint was relocated to a different network e.g. a home vs. corporate network, the switching of network policies not always went as expected resulting in the enforcement of the incorrect policy.
- It reduced the incidents of infections and so reduced the efforts needed by the IT department to mitigate problems.
- It made it difficult to manage the security of our growing mobile user base due to infrequent contact with our on-premise management server.
We found their support center to be very responsive to our requests, and they had an easy to use portal to submit requests and search KB articles for assistance when needed.
Do you think Kaspersky Endpoint Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kaspersky Endpoint Security's feature set?
Did Kaspersky Endpoint Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security go as expected?
Would you buy Kaspersky Endpoint Security again?