Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing (Formerly Spredfast + Lithium)
Sutter Health Plus uses Khoros as a social listening and post scheduler tool. Our affiliate department uses the product alongside the Sutter Health system office. We both ensure we are tracking social posting and care issues using the tool.
- Social media posting management
- Social listening tools
- management of internal approvals
- Social media ads management
- following brand mentions around the web outside of social channels
- can be a slow interface at times
- Tracking, analyzing and evaluating data is positive
- Sufficient tools for internal social posting management
- Positive care process when we do have a grievance in our community
The legal disclaimer our industry must undergo with third party apps and platforms is strict - Khoros was able to meet the parameters. I have no complaints with the feature it has compared to some other social channels. I would like to see more hashtag research tools, and "best time to schedule" suggestions.
Do you think Khoros Marketing delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Marketing's feature set?
Did Khoros Marketing live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Khoros Marketing go as expected?
Would you buy Khoros Marketing again?
Khoros is a great tool to keep track and management of social posts, scheduling, approvals and issues management. If you would like to track any paid social efforts, this is not a great program. It also lacks URL shortening tools, viral posting scheduler tools and you do need a lot of internal training to get a team up to speed with the many features and processes this huge program contains.